Holistic Core Restore Every Woman® Foundation Course
My main aim from the class was to try to improve my core, and this has definitely happened. I now feel I have a base level strength (and knowledge of how to build it up at home) to the next Core Restore level (Heat) and to look to return to my other pre-baby fitness of yoga and running - which I could never have been able to do safely before undertaking this course.
During this intensive 6 week course we begin the work of reintroducing your Pelvic Floor and Abdominals to the rest of your body (because that’s the way they were designed to work) and to restore their natural function and strength.
The Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman Foundation Programme is a 60 minute class or 1-2-1 sessions that have 4 key components:
- Release – a simple, dynamic warm-up and mobilisation that improves alignment and gets you centred and ready for the class.
- The main workout consists of a series of progressed, functional movements all designed to stimulate your pelvic floor as a part of first your core and then your whole body, as was originally intended! And we always work with the breath to really ‘supersize’ your connection.
- Re-release – a relaxing and re-mobilizing end to the movement part of the session.
- ‘Time-to-Talk’ – every session ends with 15 minutes of space you to feedback on your time since last attending, and your ‘Self-Care Log’. Talking is powerful. Women need to talk and we should never apologise for that. It’s what makes us who we are. It builds sisterhood, community, relieves isolation and reduces stress. The ‘Time to Talk’ portion of the class is just as important as the actual exercises.
- Sometimes I may choose to lead a simple guided meditation to soothe and de-stress you before you float off home.
- Alternatively, I may include a talk on a key aspect of the programme such as nutrition and offer you wonderful food or juice samples to illustrate that, I think people love this part the most!