Return to running post birth
"That's the thing about running: your greatest runs are rarely measured by racing success. They are moments in time when running allows you to see how wonderful your life is."— Kara Goucher
Are you looking to get back to your pre-baby fitness, or perhaps you have always wanted to be able to run? Either way, this is the course for you!
This is a 6 week course taught on a 1-2-1 basis, or maybe you might want to pair up with a friend.
You can expect:
- Weekly sessions led by a fully qualified and insured Coach in running fitness and an exercise specialist in women's health.
- A thorough screening and initial consultation including a diastasis check
- Support and regular communication throughout the week.
- A strong focus on exercise and your mental well-being.
- A full programme of strengthening exercises with a strong emphasis on core.